Friday, March 26, 2010

1...2....3....4....uhhhh

The other day I received a letter from the gooberment telling me that I was going to get a census form. A few days later I received said census form. A few days after that I received a post card telling me that I received a census form. If this is any indication of the efficiency of the goobers, how is health care going to fair?

Now, to top it off, I open the census form to read what it said. The first question is: "How many people live in your house?" The INSTRUCTIONS for question one, which I'm told I must do before I answer question one are: "Count the number of people living in your house."

Question two is: "How many people are living in your house that you didn't count?" (There were no instructions for question two).

Ya can't make this up...




No comments:

Post a Comment